The Primus Assurance Group and Philadelphia Insurance Companies value your privacy and we are committed to protecting personal information that we collect during the course of our business relationship.
The collection, use and disclosure of certain nonpublic personal information are regulated by law.
This notice is for your information only and requires no action on your part.
It will inform you about the types of information we collect and how it may be disclosed.
This does not reflect a change in the way we do business or handle your information.
Information We Collect:
We collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- Applications or other forms such as claims forms or underwriting questionnaires completed by you;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others; and
- Depending on the type of transaction you are conducting with us, information may be collected from consumer reporting agencies, health care providers, employers and other third parties.
Information We Disclose:
- We will only disclose the information described above, as permitted by law, to our affiliates when necessary to conduct our normal business activities.
For example, we may make disclosures to the following types of third parties:
- Parties who perform a business, professional or insurance function for our company, including our reinsurance companies;
- Independant claims adjusters, investigators, other insurers, medical care institutions and attorneys who need the information to investigate, defend or settle a claim involving you;
- Insurance regulatory agencies in connection with the regulation of our business; and
- Lien holders, mortgagees, lessors or other persons shown on our records as having legal or beneficial interest in your policy.
We do not sell your information to others for marketing purposes.
We do not disclose the personal information of person who have ceased to be our customers.
Protection of Information:
Primus Assurance Group and The Philadelphia Insurance Companies maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
We also limit employee access to personally identifiable information to those with a business reason for knowing such information.
How to Contact Us:
Feel free to call or write to us for additional information.
Primus Assurance Group
3900 East Mexico Avenue, Suite 700
Denver, Colorado 80210
These policies are subject to change and any changes will be posted on this page.
You should periodically check for revisions.
Primus Assurance Group reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time, which will be provided to you by posted the revised draft of the Statement on this website.
You will be able to determine when this Statement was last revised by checking the Last Revised legend at the bottom of this Statement.
All material contained on this website (including all code) is protected by U.S. copyright laws. Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, license, modify, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any material contained on the website without the prior consent of Primus Assurance Group, LLC.
All rights are reserved.
©Primus Assurance Group, LLC, 2010