Our right-sized insurance for small to mid-sized firms with:
- ten or less employees (at least one non-relative),
provides any of the following service lines:
- tax preparation
- compilation, review, and/or audit prepartion of financial statements for private/closely held businesses
- business valuation
- litigation support
- other consulting services
Practice Guard™ is the perfect insurance for small to mid-sized firms that are more than a sole practitioner but not quite big enough for PRIME Guard™.
Practice Guard™ includes full protection for a practice with employees beyond Professional
Errors & Omissions Liability, to include a
Business Owners Plan with business interruption,
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) for wrongful termination, sexual harassment, and other employment related claims, or
Cyber and Network Liability Coverage for cyber risk & e-data coverage.
- Named insured includes coverage for sub-contractors.
- One annual deducitble in place of the typical per claim deductible.
- Easy, automatic renewal. Reapplication is not required unless you wish to make major changes to your existing coverage (subject to change).
- Protection against punitive, multiple, or exemplary damages.
- Legal defense costs are paid in addition to the policy limits - this is termed as "Defense Outside the Policy".
- Flexible claims handling process, giving you the option to recommend defense counsel.
- Modified consent to settle (hammer) clause which allows insured's reasonable refusal to settle claims.
- Trial reimbursement coverage up to $60/hr. paid to the insured.
- Disciplinary proceedings coverage, limit reimbursement up to $37,500 per policy year.
- Includes errors and omissions coverage for notaries.
- Consultant and personal financial planner included in definition of Professional Services.
- Coverage available for services rendered to clients in which the Insured holds an equity interest (up to 15%).
- If the policy is not renewed by the insured or the carrier, the 60-Day Extended Reporting Period Limit of Liability is reinstated to full policy coverage.
- Innocent Insured coverage.
- Applicable deductible reduced by 50% if a claim is resolved through mediation process
- Access to Loss Assistance Hotline, providing up to two free hours of legal consultation (per policy period).
- Prior acts protection for qualifying companies that have maintained continuous claims-made coverage to match prior carrier coverage.
As a NACVA member in good standing, you are eligible for coverage if your practice meets the following criteria:
- Is not registered in LA.
- Has provided previous claims history.
- Does not provide audit services to publicly-traded companies.
If you do not meet these qualifications, you may still be eligible for coverage.
Please submit a quote form and one of our insurance experts will help you with your options.
All NACVA members received a discounted premium rate on their professional errors and omissions liability insurance quotes.
Click here to become to a member of NACVA.